Sunday, December 12, 2010

SOME NEWS FROM RENFREWSHIRE COUNTY MEMBER MORAG KEY

Christmas time again - where did 2010 go?
I just wanted to thank you again for your fantastic website which keeps us all so informed of everything going on in the golf world and beyond. It really does give me such pleasure and especially when no-one is about these days. Golf seems a memory. I got my second hip replacement 7 weeks ago tomorrow (yes I am counting every single day!) and I have been frustrated beyond belief with this snow and ice. I am meant to take short walks every day but, of course, with the pavements and roads the way they were, that was impossible. Also, how I hate to be dependent upon others like my husband, daughter and friends to take me out. I just like to be able to get up and go when the notion takes me. Still, no-one has been out much this past week anyway.
I listen to Smooth Radio as you know and I am sure a few weeks ago I heard your name mentioned again. If I remember correctly it was about a visit to Hong Kong or Shanghai or somewhere in the far east. They just said the name "Carol Fell" and my ears pricked up, naturally. Was it you right enough? I really like John McAulay in the morning - rough and ready but quite a comedian and very listenable.
I am attaching a nice wee Christmas card and hopefully you have not received this one. I am sure you'll get plenty. I've had a few myself but this one took my fancy.
Thanks again for all the news. Keep it going and I'll see you next season.
All good wishes for Christmas and a bright and cheery New Year to all in the County
Kind Regards,
Morag (K.)

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE CHRISTMAS CARD MORAG HAS SENT

Thanks Morag for your news and we all wish you a speedy recovery with the new hip (and yes it was me again !)