Thursday, October 20, 2011

SOAP BOX QUESTIONAIRE IN BUNKERED MAGAZINE

You’re very good at putting other people’s pictures on the web Carol!

 How about the one of you on your soap box in the Bunkered Magazine (issue 110, page 149). --- says Sheila Robson


You don’t need Steve Williams on your bag, you do very well on your own. I agree with you about Michelle Wie, she really hasn’t lived up to expectations.

I’ve had a few comments about always having been a pain in the neck anyway but sorry to give the tie. The neck is almost better so golf starts next week again I hope, and weather permitting.

OK Folks --- Here were the Questions and here were my answers:--- Then why not answer my questionnaire below and lets see what we come up with !!

Q: A long putter: could you be tempted?
A: I got a long putter about 12 years ago when I started to get the yips and it helped greatly. I rarely see any amateur women golfers with long putters and I am surprised that more of them do not try it.

Q. Does The Presidents Cup interest you?
A. Yes – Enjoy all golf and will still be watching it. Good TV Viewing for a November night. However, I still prefer the Ryder Cup Match.

Q. After another awful year, what next for Tiger?
A. We can only hope that he will return eventually to something like his previous form. However, I see he is now into the “apps” business – perhaps that is his future if he does not improve - Golf instruction on a mobile phone!

Q. Is an eight-month gap between majors too long?
A. Yes --- It’s all over in a flash -- April, June, July and August. However, there are lots of great tournaments in the interim and without changing tradition I think we will have to stick with it.

Q. Which pro caddie would you most want on your bag?
A. Has to be Steve Willams. He has caddied the Peter Thomson, Greg Norman, Tiger Woods and now Adam Scott. Perhaps if he caddied for Carol Fell she might start winning!!

Q. Who is the most over-hyped player in golf?
A. Michelle Wie has played in about 95 LPGA tournaments and has only had 2 wins. She thought she could compete against the men and of course was not good enough. The hype surrounding her is excessive.

Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.