Thursday, January 05, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM YOUR CAPTAIN

Hi Everyone I want to wish you all a very Happy 2012 and hope that we can all enjoy some great golf - or at least great golfing weather in the forthcoming season. I also hope that everyone is safe after the stormy winds and that any damage to house or buildings is minimal. The fixture cards will be out soon but don't forget to include in your diary the 2012.
Inter County Foursomes at Cardross Golf Club -- 18 - 20 June 2012. Your help as caddies is invaluable to the girls in the team and they are always very appreciative of your assistance. I would also like to welcome our new members and encourage them to play in our competitions. You will be made most welcome and meet new friends - as I have done in the years of my membership. I hope you enjoyed the Christmas Card that Carol posted. I have to say we all had to practice very hard just to get the music and lyrics right!!
Once again, best wishes for the forthcoming season - both with RLCGA and at your home clubs.

Maureen