Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Your Webmaster is away to Turkey

Just to let you all know that perhaps there may not be any news on the website for the next week but do keep a check because there might be if I can get a an internet connection in Turkey!!

Meantime please note that the closing date for the first County Medal to be played over Ralston is Sunday 21st March --- so do please click on the Fixture Link on the LHS of the website and place your entry. The draw will be done after that and the Time sheet will be placed on the website when I get back.

Also note that on the LHS of the webpage is a link to the Bookstore where the County Centenary Book is. These are the prices for each type of book -- however, you can place an order with me on my return if you would like a copy --- no postage and packaging if I get a block of 10 orders.

Also apologies to those who have not received their book yet --- they will get their copy ASAP when I return.

Finally many thanks to all who sent me very kind notes and praises about the book --- it was very much appreciated.