Thursday, April 08, 2010

DAY 1 AT THE MASTERS

The Master at Augusta
Hi all from Augusta.

It has been a good 1st day --- A very difficult wind which keeps gusting then dropping completely. I think they are finding it difficult to club but it is great to see Lee Westwood doing well but what about Tom Watson and my old favourite Fred Couples! And then good old Sandy up there on the leader board-just hope they have not peeked too soon.

Tiger has been very well received too-in fact I can't get near him but will probably need to sit on a stand and see him as he comes round. I sat at 15th today with my sister Vickie and we were able to watch them trying to make birdies at that par 5 then we could see their shots at 16 too -- all very exciting
.
I have to say we are very busy every evening with receptions etc and it is hard work trying to remember who I have already met and where and also there names! ---- I will need a holiday when I get home.

Hope all well with RLCGA a and wishing you all a good day for the first medal on Sunday.

Best Wishes from your Captain Trish