Friday, December 07, 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hi Ladies

I would like to thank you for the lovely cards and flowers I have received since my hospital stay, they have cheered me up no end, especially since I know how busy everyone is at this time of year.

On behalf of Vice Captain Gillian, Secretary Jean, our new Treasurer Tracy - and the rest of the Committee - I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  I look forward to the Festive period and to the golf that lies the other side of the 'Bells'.

If you are wondering what to put on your Christmas Wish List - you can now add a Distance Measuring Device!!  The SLGA have intimated that at their AGM in January, use of these will be permitted in SLGA competitions.  On that basis I have withdrawn the proposal Gillian mentioned at the AGM. 

Happy Holidays

Captain Maureen x